Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For you, 'B'

Once upon a time this man was just about as handsome as you are. I remember, because I grew up listening to him and his band. They are the Moody Blues. And, isn't that ironic.

This song says your name to me. You need to stop your determination to go down blind alleys... which will only get you blindsided, and you know it.

Start looking for love of all kinds in all the right places, and respect it when you find it.

You make sure that there are so many people in your life that only want to play. Find some people who are willing to look you in the eye and say, "I respect you. I love you. Let's talk." Find people who are willing to work for what you have to offer.

As usual, I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say…but I understand where this comes from. Believe…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grizz... the thing that shouldn't astound me does. Youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who "B" is but I do know the advise you gave is good and solid. Unfortunately youth doesn't usually get it until they are old like us. Some people are determined to learn things for themselves...even if it hurts.

    Life is such a fickle journey. Good one day and a pisser the next. Good luck to "B".
    J-

    ReplyDelete